- About Us
- Grant Recipients
- Contact Us
Strategic Plan 2012-14
The Foundation's strategic plan defines the goals, strategies, and objectives that will guide decision-making about allocation of resources for the next three years to achieve most effectively the Foundation’s mission.
The Williamsburg Community Health Foundation will be a trusted and effective resource in perpetuity for improving the health and well-being of people living in Greater Williamsburg
- Strengthen access to quality health services
- Promote responsible health practices
- Effective communication
- Strong community partnerships
- Ethical and accountable decision-making
- Continuous improvement
Goal: Strengthen access to health care for medically underserved residents and for other vulnerable populations.
- Strengthen the health care safety net through grants for infrastructure, direct services and other projects designed to increase access to care and improve health outcomes.
- Improve access to health care for vulnerable populations.
Goal: Reduce the prevalence of preventable illness over the long-term.
- Identify the health access and disease prevention needs of people living in Greater Williamsburg.
- Educate, create awareness, and promote medical literacy and wellness through partnerships and a multifaceted communications plan.
- Leverage WCHF resources for maximum impact.
Goal: Facilitate health-related improvements through partnerships and increased collaboration with community organizations.
- Leverage community resources for increased program quality, efficiency and improved health outcomes by convening stakeholders and facilitating collaboration.
- Strengthen the capacity of local health related non-profits to improve quality, expand service capacity and diversify support.